Our school programs are aimed at providing career resources, guidance & counseling to the students at early age so that they can make informed career decisions and choose their study paths accordingly.
Why A School Should Need This?
Our survey shows that more than 70% students choose their college stream without knowing which career it would lead. To overcome these challenges creating awareness among them in early ages in critical. Our programs address this need.
Career Assessment Program
Career Assessment Program aims at helping students to understand their personality, aptitude & matching career choices. The assessment consists of
- Psychometric Test – Test candidates personality type and preference
- Aptitude Test – Test candidates aptitude levels across 6 aptitude areas
This program is based on scientific approach of matching careers with students’ interest and aptitude and benefited more than 1,000 students till date for choosing the RIGHT career.
Career Counseling Program
Career Counselling Program aims at helping students to
understand their personality, aptitude, career preferences & matching careers to their abilities and interests.Our expert counselor considers various inputs like outcome of career assessment test, past academic performance and extra-curricular activities of student to guide students
The program helps participant in
- Understanding their personality
- Knowing their aptitude readiness
- Understanding the matching career choices
Career Cell – Career Resource Center
Career Cell is our collaborative initiative with select schools to offer all career related information and services under a single roof. Career Corner provides
- Career Resources in online and offline mode
- Dedicated counselor to guide students
- Training to teachers on becoming a counselor
- Periodic newsletter
Read more about this initiative Here.